Valentines Day Date Ideas
Valentines Day is only 2 days away! Do you have plans? Below are some simple Valentines Day date ideas to make your day special.
For the Homebody’s
- Cook a meal together and watch a movie (Candy from the Dollar Store makes the movie extra fun!)
- Cuddle on the couch and read your favorite books.
- Have an indoor picnic.
- Buy a new game to play together.
- Do a project together (try some woodworking!)
- Make your favorite dessert together.
For the Adventurous
- Visit a planetarium.
- Run a 5k together.
- Go ice skating or roller skating.
- Get couples massage.
- Go rock climbing.
- Start driving and see where it takes you.
- Take a day trip.
- Have a game night at an arcade.
For the Romantics
- Get dressed up and go out to a fancy restaurant.
- Have a second first date. Relive every aspect of your first date.
- Spend the night at a hotel.
- Take a hike and have a picnic.
- Pick out desserts from a local bakery.
- Go to a dance.
- Visit a drive-in theatre.
If none of these ideas seem interesting, you could always review your insurance together! All joking aside, whatever your plans are, enjoy spending your time with loved ones.
“We love because he first loved us.”
1 John 4:19