ClaimsHow to report a claim.
PaymentsMake a payment.
BlogHelpful info for savvy consumers.
AboutMeet the Capitol Team.

Property Damage

If you have been involved in an accident and need emergency medical assistance, call 911 immediately.

1. Stop and Help

Stop and examine the situation. Make sure your surroundings are safe and seek medical attention for anyone who may be injured. If emergency assistance is needed, call 911.

2. Stop the Damage

Secure the property to prevent further damage. You may need to call a general contractor to assist you.

3. Call Capitol

Call Capitol Insurance at (317) 253.1155. Be ready to describe the following.

  • Date the damage occurred
  • Cause of the damage
  • Address of the damaged property
Call Capitol at (317) 253.1155