Updated: April 2, 2020 at 08:27AM.
Capitol Insurance understands that this is an uncertain time. The ongoing coronavirus pandemic threatens every aspect of our society. As governments and companies take unprecedented actions, it is understandable that you may be confused by how they impact you. As your partners in risk management, we are committed to providing you with resources and information on how to navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
Note: More resources, specific to insurance, businesses, and non-profits will be posted over time.
COVID-19 and Your Church Webinar
Capitol Insurance presented a webinar for churches and other non-profits on Thursday Mar 19 at 12:00 EST. You can find the full recording and transcription of that webinar here.
Cybersecurity and Your Church Webinar
Capitol Insurance presented a webinar for churches and other non-profits titled Cybersecurity and Your Church on Tuesday, Mar 31 at 12:00 EST. You can find the full recording and transcription of that webinar here.
As Capitol Insurance recieves questions about COVID-19, we will post them on our FAQ page.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Businesses and Employers
- Childcare Facilities
- Public Facilities
- Community & Faith Leaders (CDC)
- Protecting Your Home and Family (CDC)
- Preparing Workplaces (OSHA)
- Pet Owners
Financial Help for Small Businesses and Non-Profits
- Paycheck Protection Program Overview (US Treasury Department)
- Paycheck Protection Program Application (US Treasury Department)
- CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program Loan Calculator
- 03/31/2020 – US Small Business Administration Press Release
- 03/16/2020 – Gov. Holcomb – Steps to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- 03/14/2020 – IN Dept of Health – Liability Insurance for Childcare Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Keep Calm & Wash Your Hands
- COVID-19 Facts
- Share Facts about COVID-19
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- Community Emergency Response in Disease Outbreak
CDC Coronavirus Resource Center
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are the leading US public health officials on infections disease. This website contains authoritative information on current federal government guidance.
Indiana Department of Health
Indiana’s Department of Health is maintaining information on state-wide coronavirus updates and preventative measures. If you have questions about how Indiana is handling the response, this is a good place to look.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- CDC List of Disinfectants
- OSHA COVID-19 Standards
- CDC State Health Department Directory
- National Directory of Local Health Departments
- Hancock County (IN) Health Department
- Hamilton County (IN) Health Department
- Hendricks County (IN) Health Department
- Johnson County (IN) Health Department
- Marion County (IN) Health Department
- Madison County (IN) Health Department
- Morgan County (IN) Health Department