COVID-19 Reopening Resources
Updated: May 5, 2020 at 03:06PM.
Capitol Insurance understands that this is an uncertain time. The ongoing coronavirus pandemic threatens every aspect of our society. As governments and companies take unprecedented actions, it is understandable that you may be confused by how they impact you. As your partners in risk management, we are committed to providing you with resources and information on how to navigate the reopening after the coronavirus pandemic.
Note: More resources, specific to insurance, businesses, and non-profits will be posted over time.
Workers Compensation White Paper and Payroll Tracker
Due to many employment changes related to COVID-19, your Workers Compensation rates may have changed without you even knowing. But don’t worry; we’re here for your peace of mind.
As Capitol Insurance recieves questions about COVID-19, we will post them on our FAQ page.
- The 4 Step PATH to Reopen Your Business
- Welcoming Customers Back Safely During COVID-19
- Keeping Workers Healthy When Reopening During COVID- 19
- Navigating Your Business Beyond COVID-19
- 6 Steps to Prepare Your Business Facility for Reopening
- Governor Holcomb’s Roadmap to Safely Reopen Indiana
- Back on Track – Guidance for Places of Worship
- Guidelines for Opening Up America Again
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- 24 Questions Your Church Should Answer Before People Return
- Recommended Preventative Practices and FAQs for Faith-based and Community Leaders
- Considerations for Reopening Your Religious Organization
- COVID-19 Congregational Survey
- Businesses and Workplaces (CDC)
- Businesses and Employers
- Public Facilities
- Community and Faith-Based Organizations (CDC)
- 05/01/2020 – Gov. Holcomb – Getting Indiana Back on Track
- 03/16/2020 – Gov. Holcomb – Steps to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- 03/14/2020 – IN Dept of Health – Liability Insurance for Childcare Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Keep Calm & Wash Your Hands
- COVID-19 Facts
- Share Facts about COVID-19
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- Community Emergency Response in Disease Outbreak
CDC Coronavirus Resource Center
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are the leading US public health officials on infections disease. This website contains authoritative information on current federal government guidance.
Indiana Department of Health
Indiana’s Department of Health is maintaining information on state-wide coronavirus updates and preventative measures. If you have questions about how Indiana is handling the response, this is a good place to look.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- CDC List of Disinfectants
- OSHA COVID-19 Standards
- CDC State Health Department Directory
- National Directory of Local Health Departments
- Hancock County (IN) Health Department
- Hamilton County (IN) Health Department
- Hendricks County (IN) Health Department
- Johnson County (IN) Health Department
- Marion County (IN) Health Department
- Madison County (IN) Health Department
- Morgan County (IN) Health Department